- Occupational Health and Safety Legal Compliance audits and inspections
- Issue of Legal Compliance Certificates of findings as an Inspection Authority
- Audits of Principal Contractors on behalf of clients as an Approved Inspection Authority
- Asbestos assessments
- Supply of the unique Scott-Safe “legal compliance system”
- Implementation of legal compliance systems
- On-site outsourced legal compliance maintenance services
- Compensation administration
- Reportable Accident Investigations
- Prescribed Educational Training through our Occupational Safety Training Academy (OSTA)
- Online Legal Compliance Systems using the only ‘Comply-Online’ internet based program available in South Africa
- Emergency Response Planning and Evacuation Simulations
Key Points About Scott-SAFE
Scott-Safe operates as an Inspection Authority by definition and an Approved Inspection Authority for construction work auditing in accordance with the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act No. 85 of 1993.
Over the years the company has developed an extensive client base of over 500 clients.
Scott-Safe is the only Occupational Health and Safety compliance agency that is ISO 9001:2008 certified and registered as a Proudly South African firm. All applicable educational training courses are accredited with the Department of Labour and SAIOSH.